- Okay, so technically this one is a lipstain - but it LOOKS like lipstick and comes with a glossy balm to put over top. Revlon Just Bitten in Gothic. In my opinion, Revlon makes the best drug store lipstick.
- M.A.C. Lady Danger. My all-time favourite lipstick. Matte orangey-red.
- M.A.C. Candy Yum-Yum. Ridiculous name. Matte and neon-bright pink. SO perfect with a tan.
- M.A.C. Ruby Woo. This (and Nars Heat Wave, which I've yet to try) is the red lipstick all the fashion bloggers recommend. A perfect deep red. Also matte.
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti (015). A glossy coral-orange. Perfect for summer.