I think foyers might be my favourite to design. Small spaces in which you only spend short bursts of time (see also: powder rooms) allow for much more dramatic ideas. You don't have to worry that your eyes will be overwhelmed because you don't spend any prolonged time there. It's a fun challenge to see how much personality can be injected in a space that has room for very few pieces of furniture.
- These horse photographs. I love them so much.
- Anthropologie hooks for your coats.
- The Porter pendant from Attica in Dark Antique Nickel.
- Hand-tufted Sandrina rug from Anthropologie.
- STUNNING Soho console table from Joy & Revelry.
- Twig mirror from West Elm.
- Etched cylindar vase lamp from Attica.
- Mercury glass bowl from Urban Outfitters for your odds & ends.
- Hans J. Wegner wishbone chairs to flank the console table, with pillows from Canadian company Dwell Studio.