- Monochromatic curtains with brass rod and glass finial
- Stunning watercolour by Dieppa
- Jute rug from Wicker Emporium
- AMAZING rockers from Crate & Barrell
- Altra wire frame side table from Euro Style Lighting, which I spotted on Victoria's blog on Tuesday
- Pair of Brushed Brass swing arm wall lamps, also from Euro Style Lighting
Wednesday, July 31
We've spent a considerable amount of time exploring Nova Scotia's cottage country this summer, which - let's face it - is 85% of the province. We're pretty much mostly coastline. So many of the gorgeous seaside retreats we've spotted had huge windows or screened-in porches overlooking the ocean. How amazing would it be to have a sun room with a view like that?! The view would make the room. Here's how I would decorate my ideal sunroom - nothing too flashy because the view, after all, is the stunner. I'm picturing this room with white painted bead board on the walls and rich wood floors. The ideal spot to drink your morning coffee and read the paper, or to curl up with a good book on a stormy afternoon. Perfection.